WEBSITE DESIGN | CONTENT CREATION | SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
AMP SKIP HIRE
AMP Skip Hire originally came through to Hussel Marketing after seeing another site we’d built for a competitor skip hire company. They were impressed at the level of detail incorporated into the other site and were previously unaware that a company in this industry had any real need for digital marketing as part of their strategy.
This industry has traditionally been a more ‘word-of-mouth’ type business, where customers would tend to look in local listings and work with whichever skip hire company is nearest. That however is no longer the case. Many businesses in this space are now improving their online presence and running adverts on social media or via Google PPC and have been cleaning up taking all the business.
Having been in this space previously Hussel set to work.
- We took the initial branding and developed a suite of assets to use across the site and on social media
- Those assets helped to guide initial designs and working closely with AMP lead to a beautiful bespoke new design
- Our photographer headed down to site to capture images showing the real faces behind the business for use on the new website
- Content had to be developed to ensure that all services were clear and were simple to understand as buyers went through the decision making process of hiring a skip
- AMP’s website went into development where content was added and within four weeks the site was live and ready to receive traffic
- Following the site build Hussel then went on to manage social media accounts and run paid adverts generating a large increase of footfall and leads
Results: One very happy client with a new site that is not only functional, but would generate a higher rate of conversion should the business choose to run paid advertisements on social or Google ads in future.
We also noted a large amount of organic traffic increase prior to ads going live which we account to increased search engine presence and increased activity on social channels.